Sunday 21 June 2015

21st June 2015

I did a doodle today for Father's Day... and was then upstaged by a four year old!

So firstly, Happy Father's day to all you dads out there. Bacon sarnies and a pint, Mr Grumpy socks and some handmade paper-mache dinosaur... just a few of the presents I've seen being received via Twitter and Facebook.

Well, I doodled a father's day picture for my dad (smug smile) and based it on a truly lovely and silly photo of the two of us that my daughter took last summer. Proudly completed when my Little One waltzes in and says, "Mummy, I've done a father's day picture for Grandpa. It's him in his boat saying hello to a whale". Darn it, way better than my picture!

MY PICTURE

























MY FOUR YEAR OLD'S PICTURE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/