Friday 12 June 2015

12th June 2015

I did a doodle today 15 minutes after getting in from a children's party. Too tired, too hungry and too rushed.... bad combination for creative anything. So apologies, I have made a very feeble doodle attempt for this week's #colour_collective (mint green) and have done two pictures that I am equally as unhappy with. So i binned them. Both.

And set myself a challenge instead. I found a saying, a saying that seemed like it was challenging me to do exactly what it was saying:

MAKE YOUR STORY SO BEAUTIFUL THAT UNICORNS AND MERMAIDS HAVE TROUBLE BELIEVING IT'S TRUE

So I wrote a story, in one minute. and here it is.

Love.
Death.
Stars,
together,
forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/