Wednesday 1 April 2015

1st April 2015

I did a doodle today with the help of my daughter. Trying to gain some inspiration on what to doodle today, my little one asked if she could have a play on my computer. So I introduced her to Adobe Illustrator. Never too young!

So, with some help on colour selection and brush types, I let her freestyle her creativity. Fabulous. We ended up with three unique pieces of abstract art. This gave me an idea - challenge time. I have to turn these three pictures into something, without altering or removing any of my daughter's original picture. Ooooooo what fun.

This is picture one. Meet 'Squawk'.
Top is my daughter's doodle.
Bottom is my adaptation.

Pictures two and three to follow another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/