Thursday 26 March 2015

26th March 2015

I did a doodle today as part of Three Things Thursday:

1. I found a lost dog. After an hour of searching the woods for a lost owner to pair up with the lost dog, I knocked on some nearby doors, but to no avail. The local kennels came to the rescue, scanning the (very large Rotti-Lab cross) dog and happily reuniting with its owner.

2. After four consecutive nights of broken sleep - a combination of weirdo dreams and (last two nights) poorly daughter - I am forcing myself to keep my eyes open. Though I failed at about 1.30pm and actually dozed off at my desk.

3. I took my little one out on her new rollerskates. First time and all the literal twists and turns you'd imagine, but no bumps. Lots of giggles, a sore back for mummy and one happy little girl.

Just another average Thursday! How was yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/