Tuesday 24 March 2015

24th March 2015

I did a doodle today for Challenge Tuesday. Something new (or something I fear) has to be tackled. So here it is, my Challenge today was to finally set up my drawing tablet... and draw with it!

As a-kind-of-sort-of-illustrator-type-person-ish, I have a confession. I do my computer graphics with... a mouse!!! EEEEEEK, I hear you (and the mice population) cry, what manner of devilry is this? Well, I like it and I actually use the touchpad more than a mouse nowadays, but I will not feel ashamed. I will hold my head up high. However...

I have drooled over and dreamt of playing with a graphics tablet, I physically start salivating at the site of the Wacom Cintiq 27QHD touch. What I could do with that, how I could create worlds of imagination and colour. If only I had a spare £2,000...

Anyway, enough of that. I decided to dip my toe in the tablet waters and I bought myself a £19.99 Trust Design Tablet. A far cry from the Wacom Goddess Machine, but it is a bit of fun and today's doodle was my first (literally) go on it. Not too shabby!

Swirly, twirly fun indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/