Sunday 22 March 2015

22nd March 2015

I did  a doodle today as I leisurely (or was it lazily?) did some more research for my new book. It is a subject that I have always been fascinated about and strangely drawn to, and one that has heavily influenced some of my more far-flung travels. But in all my trekking, hiking, boating, exploring, I never found a dodo.

Rumour has it that they are extinct, but 'pah' to that... I want to believe that they are just in hiding, along with the elusive Tasmanian Tiger and extremely shy Quagga (it's all in the name). So today's doodle, the recreation of a dodo. One day.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/