Saturday 21 February 2015

21st February 2015




























I did a doodle today in anticipation of the Oscars. I love the glam, the glitz, the celebritiness and of course the dresses (shoes, handbags, jewels.....). Fashion is such a wonderful art form and expression of personality, whether genuine or acted on. I marvel at the amount of time it takes to just enable everyone to walk the red carpet, papped and snapped from every (posed) angle - a logistical feat in itself.

So with my excitement building to see who-will-wear-what-and-who-will-look-hot-and-who-will-not, I have done some doodles of some of my past favourite dresses, worn by Anne Hathaway, Charlize Theron, Michelle Williams and Miley Cyrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/