Friday 20 February 2015

20th February 2015

Orange Lake Light


























I did a doodle today as part of this week's #colour_collective and the colour Orange Lake Light. With my mind still drifting back to book number three (currently on hold as I submit one and two to publishers), I have a continued desire to draw wildlife. As one of my favourite animals is the orangutan, it seemed perfectly, wonderfully obvious to match them to this week's orangey challenge.

Having been lucky enough to go trekking and see these wonderful creatures in the wild, the two things that I shall always remember are just how hairy they are, especially the wild punk babies, and how movingly soulful and deep their eyes are. They transfix you through expression and making an impression. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Doodle Diary. Have you sneaked a peak at my Stories and Stuff Blog? No... no time like the present!
http://vrheal.blogspot.co.uk/